Skip to content
10 TIPS FOR MANAGING YOUR ECZEMA
1. Keep your skin well moisturised with a natural product.
2. Wear natural soft fabrics which dont irritate the skin e.g. cotton
3. Wash with a natural moisturising soap - e.g. Sabun Eczema Rescue soap.
4. Use natural laundry detergents such as soap nuts.
5. Dont hang your sheets outside to dry if you have a pollen allergy.
6. Try not to use steroid creams use Sabun Eczema Rescue Balm.
7. Have only warm showers and baths. Add olive oil to the bath.
8. Stay away from chlorinated swimming pools.
9. Try to identify what is triggering your eczema by keeping a diary.
10. Stay positive!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.